This swap is perfect for everyone, even if you know nothing about Frida Kahlo. This is a great opportunity to learn about her. You have no time? No problem. You can buy Frida themed art work and goods instead.
Emily from The Morose Bee and Lizette from CreativityLizette will be posting "Frida Fridays" on our blogs to help you out with some ideas and see how much Frida has inspired others.
1. Sign up by April 1st, 2017.
2. You'll receive details of your swap partner no later than April 15th. Feel free to say hi/hola via email, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
3. Create, gather, paint, construct shop for a Frida Kahlo themed gift, personalized for your swap partner based on their likes. Amount $25 - $30, not including shipping. We encourage shoppers to support independent local business. For example, sellers on Etsy.
4. Required Instagram photo check ins:April 15th: mosaic photo check inMay 1st: materials check inMay 15th: sneak peak check inJune 1st: sneak peak check inJune 15th: a photo of your boxed up items, shipping receipt, or other proof of shipment.
You must post your Instagram photos on the account you list when you sign up. If you do not post your photo check ins and/or are not communicative with your partner, you will receive one e-mail reminder from Bee Creative Swaps. If you are still unresponsive or do not complete your photo check-ins, you will be removed from the swap. Please understand that our goal is for everyone to have an enjoyable swap experience and continued check-ins and communication help to guarantee that no one has a partner that is bailing on the swap.
5. Swap gifts should be in the mail no later than June 15th. The goal is everyone should be receiving, enjoying, and posting about their swaps leading up to the celebration of Frida's birthday in July. You *must* get tracking information and e-mail this information to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 16th.
6. Fill out the Google Doc to sign up!