Sunny Mount Community Garden Waitlist
Thank you for your interest in joining Sunny Mount Community Garden. We are currently collecting names on our waitlist. Please read the following carefully and if you are interested, complete the information below to add your name to the waitlist.
TO BE A HOLDER OF A GARDEN PLOT THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA APPLIES:
• Be a Milton resident
• Be a current paid member of the Milton & District Horticultural Society - Required for insurance purposes.
• Complete application, Sign Garden Regulations, Sign Waiver & Release
• Pay the plot rental fee & membership fee (by cheque, cash or on line through eTransfer)
• Attend one Sunny Mount Garden Information Session.
• Have the plot seeded or planted by June 15 – unless adjusted by the Garden Chairperson.
• Clear out and release the plot no later than October 31st – unless extension approved by Garden Chairperson.
• Abide by all community garden regulations.
NOTICE OF COLLECTION OF INFORMATION:
Personal information contained on this form is collected and will be used only for the purposes of administering your request for, and use of, Sunny Mount Community Garden and Milton & District Horticultural Society. This information will be held in strict confidence.
PRICING AND PLOTS:
34 plots are 6' x 12' - $40
2 plots are 4' x 8' - $30
In addition you are required to become a member of the society for insurance purposes. This is an additional $25 per family per year.
A one time $50 refundable deposit is also required.
Once one plot becomes available, we will contact you by email. You will be required complete forms and send payment to confirm you plot. If you do not respond we will move to the next person and you will be removed from the waitlist.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Alternate phone number
Email address for correspondence
If you want more information about the Milton and District Horticultural Society or to become a member, please check the box below.
Yes, please give me more information about the Society.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service