Finance and Accounting Senior Analyst
As Tovala’s Finance and Accounting Senior Analyst, you will be working directly with the Director of Finance and CFO/COO to provide financial reporting and analysis that help guide Tovala’s strategy.
Want to know more? Here’s what you will be doing:
- Leading the month-end closing activities: reconciling revenue, cash, and expense details, preparing month-end adjusting entries
- Preparing accurate financial statements
- Leading the post-close activities: variance analysis, account reconciliations
- Providing analytics and reports for our team and investors which includes (but not limited to) LTV and CAC analysis, reporting by customer and channel, other sales driving reporting
- Preparing input materials for monthly investor updates, bi-monthly board meetings
- Leading ad hoc financial support for decision making
- Owning the P&L and cash flow forecast to support business decisions and long-term capital raises
- LTV and CAC analysis by customer type and channel, to help business focus on best customers
- Recommending process improvements in all aspects of the monthly close cycle (pre, post, reporting, etc.)
- You have 2+ years of experience working in a financial analysis and/or an accounting capacity. CPA and/or public accounting experience preferred but not required
- You have strong analytical skills and are obsessed with numbers and data… You dream in spreadsheets.
- You can adapt to change quickly, tackle unfamiliar tasks and requests with resourcefulness and minimal guidance
- You want to work in an environment that takes a people-first approach; values humility, integrity and ambition; and is focused on creating a culture that keeps people happy and challenged
- You're interested in startups and excited to work in a fast-paced environment
Food has played (or continues to play) an important role in your life.
Tovala is a time-saving technology company on a mission to reinvent cooking at home for people wanting fresh, healthy meals without all of the work. We are a Chicago-based start-up company, featured in the Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Business Insider, Forbes, Food & Wine and more.
First and last
Do you live in Chicago?
No, but I'm willing to relocate
How did you hear about this job?
Why are you interested in this role?
Why do you think you would be good at this role?
Link to your resume
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Tovala.
Terms of Service