Site Visitor Training: Standard 5 Governance
Affiliation (University or Company)
1. Governance of Planning Programs must be all of the following except:
2. The Program should have an independent voice and be responsible for all of the following except:
a. Curriculum design
b. Faculty promotions and tenure
c. Stakeholder communications
d. Budget allocation
3. The administrator of the Program shall be:
a. Experienced as a planner
b. A tenured faculty member
c. An elected charismatic faculty member
d. A & B
4. Communication with stakeholders should be conducted in a variety of ways such as social media.
5. The Program should solicit participation in decision making from:
a. Higher Administration only
b. Faculty and students only
c. All program stakeholders
d. A & B
6. Which of the following is not a way to support junior faculty with career advancement?
a. Job postings
d. Support by senior faculty
7. Criterion 5F / Grievance Procedures requires programs do what to their policies and procedures for resolving student and faculty grievances?
a. Request student feedback
b. Use a third-party evaluator
c. Publish and disseminate
d. Maintain records for 5 years
8. Online Integrity is important to verify:
a. The student who registers for the course is in fact the student who completes it
b. Students have adequate internet
c. Costs and identification procedures are published
d. A & C
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Planning Accreditation Board.
Terms of Service