Transportation Survey for the Lemay Community
Public transit information
1. What is your primary means of transportation?
Public transportation (i.e. Bus or Metrolink)
Taxi or Uber
Friend, relative or neighbor as driver
Transportation from DHSS (Department of Health and Senior Services)
2. What is your primary means of transportation is mainly used for?
3. Which of the following statements are true about public transportation in Lemay? (Please check all that apply.)
Commute takes too long
Fares are rather expensive
Too many transfers
Safety can be improved
4. Is public transportation in and out of Lemay a challenge for you? (If answered “NO”, Proceed to Question 8)
5. On what day (s) of the week is it hardest to use public transportation in and out of Lemay? (Please check all that apply)
6. During what time(s) of the day is it hardest for you to get to and from work? (Please check all that apply)
Early Morning - (5:00AM-8:30AM)
Late Morning - (After 8:30AM-Noon)
Early Afternoon - (Noon-3:00 PM)
Late Afternoon - (3:00PM-6:00PM)
Evening - (6:00PM-9:00PM)
Late Night - (9:00PM and later)
7. What area in St Louis is the most difficult to access on public transportation? (Please check all that apply)
Downtown St. Louis
8. How satisfied are you with your commute?
Don’t know/Not sure
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service