Can you offer internships to our students?
Internships are arrangements in which young school students lend their talents to companies in return for an opportunity to develop business skills and gain exposure to the work environment. Internship Program provides students an opportunity to explore the fields of their interest and enhance their skills. Internships are a great forum for the students to apply and practice that knowledge that they have learnt in the classroom, all while gathering the skills that employers seek.
Internship Program will help students in:
1. Decide if this is the right career for them
2. Gain work experience and transferable skills
3. Possibly earn course credit
4. Be able to experience a prospective career path
5. Gain practical experience, by applying methods and theories learned in classes
6. Network with professionals in your field, for references and future job opportunities
7. Develop new skills and refine others
8. Gain confidence in their abilities
9. Have an edge in the job market
Kindly check the link to get answers of FAQ and Dates for the internship program
Is your Child studying in Fountainhead School?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Fountainhead School.
Terms of Service