iCan Bike Rider Registration Form
Requirements for Participation (Rider must meet all of below criteria):
· Minimum age - 8 years old
· Able to sidestep to both sides
· Have a disability
· Able to attend camp all 5 days
· Able to walk without assistive device
· Maximum weight 220 lbs.
· Willing and able to wear a properly fitted bike helmet
· Minimum inseam of 20” (measure from floor while rider is wearing sneakers)
NOTE: Dropping-off Riders at the program is not permitted. A parent, legal guardian or other adult authorized to take responsibility for the Rider (e.g. another parent) must remain on site for the duration of each day's 75-minute program.
Camp host: Autism Society of Boulder County
Camp dates: June 22, 2020 - June 26, 2020
Camp location: Ascent Community Church, 550 S. McCaslin Blvd, Louisville, CO 80027
For questions please contact Kelly McPherson at
Page 1 of 10
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of iCanShine.