Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Manage KRUI's online presence. Work with relevant committees / workgroups to ensure content updates. Collect statistics on website usage.
2) Maintain servers / computers in the station, recommend hardware upgrades.
3) Develop documentation outlining technical steps to accomplishing certain tasks (i.e. restarting the webstream, configuring the internal FTP network, etc).
4) Recommend and implement KRUI DJ program changes.
5) Work with the Operations director to ensure computer equipment configuration.
6) Attend all management meetings.
7) Perform any other reasonable duties assigned by the General Manager.
8) The IT Director is required to fulfill 10 hours of office time per week.