GSO Senator Form
Please check whether or not your program is already represented by an Academic Program Senator (APS) before filling out this form: -- There can only be one APS per degree-granting program.

This form can be used to:

- Inform us that you will be representing your program in the GSO Senate
- Inform us of a change in representation of your program
- Add an alternate APS (to represent your program in your absence.) Please note that if you miss two consecutive meetings, you will be removed from your position.

What does an Academic Program Senator (APS) do?
An APS represents the graduate students in his/her program in the GSO Senate. We expect graduate students in each degree-granting program across the University to elect or designate a representative graduate student to serve as APS in the GSO Senate. An APS can have a pre-designated alternate (graduate student) to attend a GSO Senate meeting that he/she cannot attend (no more than 2 consecutive meetings shall be missed.)

Please contact VP Internal Affairs ( with any questions or concerns.

Please enter your SUID number: *
Please enter the first 9 digits of your SUID number without the dash.
Your answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms