OCTOBER 19 - 23 Waiau Elementary Weekly Meal Order *Submit by Sunday, 10/18 at 8pm
Aloha Waiau Ohana,
We are excited to announce that for the entire second quarter, Waiau Elementary School is participating in the Hawaii State Department of Education (HIDOE) Grab-and-Go school meals program. The meals are available to all children regardless of whether they are enrolled at Waiau Elementary, are public school students, or are eligible for the free or reduced-price lunch program. To help us determine how many meals need to be prepared, please fill out this Waiau Weekly Meal Order form available weekly on the school website. You can also find the official flyer and a list of participating schools on our school website.
As part of this HIDOE Grab-and-Go meal program:
• All children 18 years and younger in the community will be served meals at no charge.
• There will ONLY be a lunchtime pickup from 10:30 - 11:00 am Monday thru Friday, except holidays and designated school breaks.
• Meals can be picked up from the school parking lot at the bus shelter. Meals cannot be eaten on campus.
• Grab-and-Go meals include one lunch for that day and one breakfast for the following day, per child.
• Social distancing is required and masks must be worn at all times.
• There will be no personal interaction between serving staff and the community.
• Families are encouraged to visit their nearest participating school and to not visit multiple locations to ensure schools can produce the appropriate number of meals each day.
Meals may be picked up with or without children present but parents/guardians picking up meal(s) without children present must provide one of the following verification documents:
• School ID card(s)
• Recent student report card(s) - SY 19-20 or SY 20-21
• Driver’s permit(s)/license(s) for high school students
• Birth certificate(s) of child(ren)
• State-issued identification for the child
• Official letter or email from school listing child(ren) enrolled
For more information, please call the Waiau office at (808) 307-5200. Mahalo!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Waiau Elementary.