RMS Volunteer Sign-Up
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Francis C. Richmond Middle School!
Please note the following:
* You do not need to fill out this form if you are not interested or able to volunteer.
* If you have multiple children in different grades at RMS, and you want to volunteer for opportunities in each of those grades, please fill out the questionnaire separately for each grade. You only need to fill out the school-wide "General Volunteer Opportunities" section once, and those can be associated with just one of your children.
* If multiple parents/guardians would like to volunteer, please have each adult respond separately.
* Please sign-in and record your volunteer hours in the Volunteer Notebook in the Main Office.
* Please fill out a hard copy of the SAU Volunteer Application Form. Copies will be sent home the first week of school, and are also available in the Main Office. The form must be submitted to the school prior to your volunteer service.
* For more information, contact Kerry Artman, District Volunteer Coordinator:
- OR - 603-643-3431 x 2124
PLEASE RESPOND BY FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH! THANK YOU!!
Parent/Guardian First Name
Parent/Guardian Last Name
Child's First Name, Last Name
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hanover/Norwich/Dresden/SAU70.
Terms of Service