Youth Planning Committee Application
Help us fill Coconino County with more rainbows!
one•n•ten, Flagstaff City-Coconino County Public Library, and Coconino Coalition for Children & Youth are planning a Pride event created by and for LGBTQ+ youth. We are looking for 5 youth to be Youth Planning Committee members!
Who is this for?
- Between 12 to 24 years old
- Part of the LGBTQ+ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer) community *allies can apply but priority will be given to LGBTQ+ youth*
- Preferably living (or lived) in the Coconino County
- Be able to commit about 7-10 hours between May to July
How much time do I need to commit?
- Attend the planning meetings (2-3 times on May-June, 1-1.5 hours per meeting)
- Attend the event (once on Saturday, June 26th, 1-1.5 hour)
- Attend the follow-up meeting after the event (once on July, 1-1.5 hour)
- Additional hours depending on your task
What do I get?
- Volunteer hours (minimum 7 hours awarded)
- Up to $50 in gift cards ($10 per meeting)
- Pride-themed committee swag package, sent to your doorsteps
- Leadership skills (public speaking, teamwork, communication skills & more!)
All meetings and events will be virtual.
The application is due on Friday May 7th.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of 1N10 Inc.