6th Annual Forum Volunteer Opportunity
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Latino Community Foundation of Colorado!
VOLUNTEER OPTIONS AND LOGISTICS
The mission of the Latino Community Foundation of Colorado (LCFC) is to influence and engage Latinos and others to be leaders and philanthropic investors to foster strong and vibrant Latino communities in Colorado.
This year’s forum entitled, Vision 2020: Latinidad en Colorado will contribute to building the civic power of Latino communities by equipping participants with traditional and other non-traditional tools that incorporate the arts, culture, storytelling and narrative building.
We are seeking volunteers for the following tasks:
• Greeting and directing people to correct locations throughout the day
• Luncheon and afternoon seating assistance
• General information and trouble-shooting
• Monitoring afternoon breakout sessions
• Event logistics (signage placement, assistance with registration area movement and set-up throughout day.)
Duties of Volunteers:
• A minimum of 3 hours requested
• Assisting in general Forum set-up
• Assisting in attendee registration set-up and registration* assistance including reception
• Greeting and assisting attendees throughout the day
• Providing directional assistance to attendees throughout the day (movement of attendees from third to second floor
after morning session)
• Moving materials across floors
• Snacks and lunch will be provided to those serving more than 3 hours
• A letter from the LCFC confirming your volunteer involvement and contribution to the Forum.
• Experience working at an educational event benefiting both the Hispanic community and those who serve it.
• Paid parking at the Denver Post structure
• Registration to the event before/ after your volunteer shift.
• Business / Business casual attire
• Comfortable shoes
Sunday September 15, 2019
McNichols Civic Center Building
144 W Colfax Avenue
Denver, CO 80202
11 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Please enter the main entrance of the McNichols Civic Center Building
Parking is available at the Denver Post Building.
If you are unable to volunteer for your assigned time, please notify Marisa Gautney at 303-579-5417 or if you have any questions email me at
* Volunteers for registration must commit to a full 4 hours in order to retain consistency in the check-in process
Please fill out the form below and choose a shift you can commit to.
Volunteer Shift Request -FORUM
Set-up 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Logistics - 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Registration (check-in) - 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Morning Greeters/Ushers - 9:30-1:00 p.m.
Afternoon Greeters/ Ushers- 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Break down- 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Full Day Shift- 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Emergency Contact - Name & Phone number
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service