10 October 2019 Capital Markets Updates
There have been recent changes in the listing regime, both in Hong Kong and in Mainland China, to facilitate the listing of new economy companies. In Hong Kong, the new listing regime for new economy companies was launched in April 2018. In the Mainland, the final rules for the new tech board were published on 1 March 2019, which constitute an unprecedented reform of the A-share market and a crucial part of China’s strategic plan.
Areas to be covered in this seminar :
• The trends and outlook of listing of new economy companies in major IPO markets
• The new listing regime launched by the Hong Kong Stock Exchange for new economy companies
• Key features of the new tech board in Shanghai
• Other recent regulatory updates that are relevant to listing applicants and listed issuers, including:
- Guidance on suitability of listing and rejection of listing applications
- Delisting framework and implications of a disclaimer or adverse audit opinion
- Guidance on presentation of non-GAAP financial measures
Date: 10 October 2019 (Thursday)
Time: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Venue: KPMG offices, 23/F Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay
CPD: 1.5 hours
Language : Cantonese
Fee : HK$100 for AWAHK Members; HK$150 for Non-Members
Speaker’s Profile :
Mr. Roy Leung is a Partner of the Capital Markets Advisory Group of KPMG. He has extensive experience in providing assurance and advisory services to clients in the process of their IPOs. He is also the lead audit engagement partner for a number of key listed company clients. Roy has served clients from a variety of sectors including consumer goods, real estate, logistics and transportation. He serves as a member of Council of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Please [e-register] immediately and send in your cheques payable to “AWAHK” (with the names of participant marked at the back of the cheque) to our office at 8/F, Chinachem Tower, 34-37 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong.
Enrolment is made on a first come first served basis with priority to AWAHK members.
Are you AWA Member?
No (To join membership, kindly refer to our website :
Bank & Cheque Number
Email for Confirmation
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service