Play Gym Sign Up
We are pleased to be able to open our doors for limited drop-in play!
In order to protect our staff, parents and children the following guidelines are in place for centre use.
• Pre-booking on-line is required –
- AM session: 10 - 1130
- PM session: 1:00 - 2:30
* The playroom is cleaned and disinfected between visits as well as each evening.
• Families must book in cohorts and maintain these cohorts for each play session booked
- a cohort is a group adults and children who will attend the centre together for each play session
- no other people will join your session
- if members of your cohort cannot attend – the rest can still come and play but you cannot bring
others who are not part of your original cohort
- please book only 2 sessions a month so other families may enjoy the centre as well
• The climbing unit, riding toys and some wooden structures are available for playing on
- we have NO PLAY ZONES in the play room marked off so parents must attend to their children at all
• A COVID screening will be done before entering the centre for each adult/child
- if anyone in your cohort is not feeling well, please have them stay home and attend another time
• Masks must be worn at all times by everyone while in the play room
- when children are playing, they do not have to wear a mask but when children are sitting they are
encouraged to put on a mask
- please know that people other than family centre staff walk through the play area
• No food or drinks are allowed in the centre except for the care of infants
- disposable drinking cups are provided in the washroom
• If the play room supervisor is not able to work, play time will be cancelled and you will be notified
• Before entering the centre, adults must sign an agreement to adhere to these protocols
Please note: our room supervisor will have her child with her
We thank-you for your patience as we work through the best way possible to keep everyone safe while we find a new way to play in the play-space during COVID. These protocols and guidelines may change at any time.
Cohorts can have up to 10 people- Children and adults included. You must list everyone in your cohort
Please book yourself into a time and date. Max of 2 per month
No More Options
Thank you! Please let us know if there is any other way we can support you or your family.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Fort Macleod Kids First Family Centre.