Practice your data visualization and analysis strategies by working with the data set below. You will then be conducting a field study on your own where you will go on grounds and collect information and make a visual that represents your data that can be shared with the rest of the class.
Name (Last, First)
1. Make some form of data visualization that shows the relationship between the three data sets below. (On a separate piece of paper to be handed in to the teacher)
2. How does this information help us understand the behavior of the wolves better?
3. Come up with a research question that this data might help answer.
4. Explain two ways that this research might be extended to give even more insight into the behavior of wild wolves in this area.
5. Plan out a data collection foray into the field and then go collect your data. Make a visual to represent your data and be prepared to share it with the rest of the class.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service