We're glad you're applying to the Rabtt Fellowship Program (RFP). Here are a few tips to help you through the application:
1) The Rabtt Fellowship Program is being offered in Lahore only.
2) We use your responses to decide whether or not you will make it to the next round. Think about your answers.
3) Your application may be great, but we can’t reach you with the wrong contact information. Double check, triple check your email and mobile number.
4) We receive hundreds of applications each year. You will hear from us within 2 weeks. Please be patient.
5) Please note that we don’t expect you to write long answers, keep them simple and short. We are looking for young determined individuals who are eager to learn through this experience.
6) To prevent losing your application to glitches and sporadic power outages, save your answers in a Word file. That way you can email us the answers if your application is lost.
7) In case of any queries, write to firstname.lastname@example.org and write RFP APPLICATION QUERY in the Subject.
Deadline: June 18th, 2017
May the force be with you!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________* Roles and Responsibilities- As an instructor, you will be required to do the following:• Teach the subject in accordance with the course outline and the core values of the organization.• Prepare weekly lesson plans and discuss them with the Subject Specialist and fellow instructors.• Give a weekly feedback to the Subject specialist to discuss the effectiveness of the curriculum and how it can be improved.
- As an Operations Manager, you will be required to do the following:• Make schedules and keep a track of the progress of Camp.• To develop a strong relationship with the School Administration and School staff.• Manage logistics and expenditures at Camp. Coordinate with Vendors and manage events like Parents Meeting and Closing Ceremony.