Seussical Business Ad Form
Each cast and crew member are expected to sell 1 personal and 1 business ad for this show.
All ads and questions about ads should be directed to the
Due to the format of the playbill, it is critical that all ads be sent in the correct orientation based on the size of ad purchased. Examples are included in the form below.
1. Pictures/images must be in JPG or PDF format
2. File must have BUSINESS CONTACT NAME, STUDENT NAME TO BE CREDITED , and AD SIZE
3. Do not send picture of business logo or business card in body of email; it must be an attached file
4. Business can write a supportive message to the student they are sponsoring or the Marcus Theatre program but it must be included in the file they send
5. If you need assistance in creating your ad, you can use the free website “canva”
6. Business ads will be posted AS IS and will not be altered or created by the publicity staff
7. All steps above must be followed and payment received for ad to be placed in the playbill
8. If money is paid, but no ad is received, your business name will be listed on a Thank You page of the playbill
All ads are NON-REFUNDABLE.
DEADLINE FOR ADS: NOVEMBER 13, 2019
Last Name (Student)
First Name (Student)
Business Ad Contact Name
Business Ad Contact Phone
Business Ad Email
Ad Sizes - Please note the portrait or landscape orientation of the different ad sizes and ensure content is sized appropriately
Business Ad Size
Single Show Full Page (4.5Wx6.5H) - $150
Single Show Half Page (4.5Wx3.25H) - $100
Single Show Quarter Page (2.25Wx3.25H) - $75
Check payable to MHSTABC (can be mailed to 2221 Justin Rd, Suite 119, PMB 237, Flower Mound, TX 75028)
Check # (if applicable)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service