Hornby Island Seascapes Registration Form
March 22-25, 2019
Includes accommodation, full workshop, and all meals for $985 plus GST.
To reserve your spot you must fill out the form below and make your payment. Both steps must be taken in order to reserve your spot. $300 deposit is required to hold your spot with the remainder due by January 30, 2019. Payment of deposit and completion of form indicates agreement of terms. Room assignment based on order of registration, some private rooms available. Contact Karen or McKinnon Photography's Office Manager Christine at 250-890-9222 for payment.
Email address (please check that you have entered correctly!)
Primary phone number
Secondary phone number
Any dietary restrictions? Please list below if intolerance or allergy.
Any health concerns that could limit your participation at times, or that we should know about?
My level of photography knowledge is:
I am completely new
I use my camera on automatic
I use my camera on manual
I use my camera on manual confidently and completely understand exposure
My understanding of depth of field is:
I completely understand depth of field
I have moderate knowledge of depth of field
I am interested in growing my photography in the following way:
Will a friend or partner also be registering? (If so, please mention their name)
Where did you hear about the workshop?
Newsletter emailed to me from Boomer
Newsletter emailed to me form McKinnon Photography
Have you taken a course with Karen or Boomer before? If so, which one?
Is there anything else you would like us to know?
Your spot is not confirmed until the deposit is received. We accept payment by e-transfer to
or credit card over the phone. Please contact Karen or Christine at 250-890-9222 for payment of your $300 deposit.
TERMS OF PAYMENT AND PARTICIPATION *
- As a result of rescheduling by facilitators (Boomer Jerritt and Karen McKinnon) for any reason, Jerritt and McKinnon are not liable beyond monies already received by participant/client. Should, due to a situation beyond their control, one of the facilitators not be able to attend, Jerritt and McKinnon reserve to supplement with a different facilitator or lead the workshop independently with no financial recourse available to participant.
- Should weather, or other situation beyond their control occur, and any advertised aspect of the workshop not be fulfilled, McKinnon and Jerritt are not liable for any financial reimbursement.
- Balance is due January 30, 2019. Failure to pay the balance by this date, nulls and voids your participation in Hornby Island Seascapes 2019. Deposit remains non-refundable.
- Should you not be able to participate, Jerritt and McKinnon will contact those on the wait list in order to fill your spot and return monies paid (minus a $100 processing fee) up until December 31, 2018.
- Participants are responsible for transportation to and from event.
- Participants should be comfortable walking on the beach and short strolls on trails.
I have read and agree to the terms above, I am excited to join you!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of McKinnon Photography.
Terms of Service