Event Sponsorship & In-Kind Donation Application Form
Miami Gifted Children, Inc. provides informational workshops on giftedness, parent support groups, and STEAM enrichment. We are always looking for sponsors to help cover the costs of venue, activity, food and drink. If you're interested in sponsoring our events, please fill out the form below.
- $50 gets your business name, or logo if provided, on our printed handout (each parent at our event will get one) for 1 event;
- $100 gets your business tagged on our social media posts pertaining to the sponsored event, include your business name (or logo if provided) on Event invite, and any printed material pertaining to the sponsored event, as well as an additional thank you post to our social media pages after the sponsored event;
- $500 gets your business name, or logo if provided, on our printed handout for 10 events;
- $1000 gets your business tagged on our social media posts pertaining 10 sponsored event, include your business name (or logo if provided) on Event invites, and any printed material pertaining to the sponsored events, as well as an additional thank you post to our social media pages after each sponsored event PLUS we'll add your logo and link to business website to the Friends section of our website.
- Have a restaurant or bakery? We need to feed our guests!
Donate a tray of food, snacks or drinks and we'll put your logo, if provided, on our handouts and tag your business on our thank-you social media post after the sponsored event.
Not to mention you'll gain potential new customers when our guests try your tasty food.
- Have a venue we could use for our parent workshops, children group therapy, and enrichment program? We're especially looking for locations in diverse and underserved communities.
Donate your space for our event and we'll tag your business on our social media posts pertaining to the sponsored event, include your business name (or logo if provided) on Event invite, and any printed material pertaining to the sponsored event, as well as an additional thank you post to our social media pages after the sponsored event.
- Are you a child psychologist, gifted advocate, STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, math) business or organization? Donate your time and services! We're looking for psychologists, counselors, therapists experienced with gifted and twice-exceptional children to provide informational workshops/parent support groups as well as group therapy for gifted/2e children.
We'd love to collaborate with different businesses and organizations to provide a variety of enrichment opportunities to the children we serve.
If you have questions, or need additional information, please contact Tatiana Capitan at
Registration#: CH57313 "A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE."
The toll-free number of the department is 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) - calling from within the state of Florida, or (850)410-3800 - calling from outside of Florida. The department's website is
Name of person completing this form:
Name of business:
Include business website if you have one.
Method of payment:
I'd rather give a check in person
In-Kind Donation (items, products or services)
What item, product or service would you like to donate?
Thank you for your support! We will contact you as soon as possible in response to your application.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Miami Gifted Children.