To encourage students to participate in Pine Haven Christian Assembly youth camps and to financially assist families in need by offering partial funding.
* Kimball Christian Church will pay ONE-HALF of the "early bird" discount rate for a week-long camp.
For example: A week of 9th/10th grade camp is $235. If you register by May 1st the "early bird" cost is $200. KCC will fund $100 for this camp.
* Only students attending a youth camp are eligible for the scholarship.
* Any youth who regularly attend Sunday worship, Sunday School, and / or Wednesday youth activities.
* Students who do not regularly attend KCC may be eligible. The parent or guardian must complete this PHCA scholarship application.
* Complete this online form (continued on the next page) to be submitted to the missions committee for review.
* ALL campers are encouraged to register online at www.PineHavenCamp.org
However, anyone requesting a scholarship MUST register online.
* Upon Approval, each family will be given a "Transfer Code" to use during the online registration process.
* PHCA will submit reports to KCC for verification and KCC will reimburse the requested amounts directly to PHCA.
* Scholarship approval will be determined by the current active mission team members based on the following criteria; student's connection to KCC, known financial need of the family, and current balance of KCC scholarship fund. Determination will be based on majority approval of team members present and their decision will be final.