2019 Anime Conji Artist Alley Application
Anime Conji would like to thank you for your interest in participating in our Artist Alley (AA) as an Artist. Please note that this is only the first step of the process. No payment is due at this time. All AA applications will be reviewed in the order they are received. Once your application is received, you will be sent a confirmation (this is neither an acceptance or rejection) to validate receipt.

Upon review, each applicant will be notified whether or not their application has been accepted or declined for Artist Alley via email, no later than late April. Artists who have been accepted will receive further instructions via email, along with the Artist Alley contract. Payment will be due upon acceptance. (A payment link for Artist Alley registration will be sent to each approved Artist at that time.)

Any application with incomplete information or use of Aliases/Nicknames in place of your Legal Name is subject to being declined, and you will be asked to reapply. We require this for our internal documentation. You may still remain anonymous via your Badge Name and Store Name you supply.

AA registration will cost $80, and includes the following- 1/2 of a 6 ft table, one chair, and one badge. Please note that Linens and Pipe & Drape are not provided by the convention.

Those that have pre-registered their badge can purchase the AA add-on for $40, which will include 1/2 of a 6 ft table and one chair.

Due to space constraints, there is to be only 1 artist and 1 assistant per AA space *AA assistant badge add-ons are $30.

Artist Alley applications will close on April 15th. If accepted, payment and signed contracts are due no later than May 15th.

All Artists and Vendors must have the following to sell at Anime Conji:

1. California State Form BT-410-D Swap Meets, Flea Markets, Or Special Events Certification.
2. Permanent or Temporary California Seller’s Permit

All dealers must fill out and sign the “BT-410-D Swap Meets, Flea Markets, Or Special Events Certification” form.
On this form, please note “Section 3, STATUS.” If you hold a California State Board of Equalization Seller’s
Permit, have a Seller’s Permit, check that box and enter your account number in the space provided. If you do not have a Seller’s Permit, and are not selling either Exempt Property, or your sales are not exempt Occasional Sales, then you must fill out the Temporary Seller’s Permit. If you collect California Sales Tax, you will need to submit payment with appropriate attached forms. Additional copies of all forms may be found at http://www.boe.ca.gov/sutax/staxformsn.htm

If you have any questions about this regard, contact your local office of the California State Board of Equalization (as listed in the front of your White Pages) or the main office at: State Board of Equalization, Post Office Box 942879, Sacramento, CA 94279 - Telephone: (800) 400-7115

Email address *
Legal First Name *
Your answer
Legal Last Name *
Your answer
Badge Name *
Your answer
Street Address *
Your answer
City *
Your answer
State *
Your answer
Zip Code *
Your answer
Phone Number *
Your answer
Legal Business Name *
Your answer
Each one must have their own individual membership
Your answer
Registration Confirmation Number(s)
If you have already purchased a badge, please provide any preregistration confirmation numbers below
Your answer
Artist Alias/Website/Facebook page *
Your answer
California Seller's Permit *
Your answer
Preferences / Requests
Your answer
Electrical Outlet Required? *
There is a limited quantity. If you do need an electric outlet please explain why. Please note that the convention does not cover power, and that an additional payment form from the hotel will be provided to you on site to fill out.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service