8th Grade Elective Form (2020-2021)
1. 8th grade students need to choose a course they are interested in taking during 2nd and 5th hour for the year.
2. Some classes have a limited enrollment and students will be assigned on a first-come, first-served bases.
3. Classes without a minimum number of students signed up will not be offered.
4. Final printed schedules will be distributed at orientation.
5. This form MUST be submitted in order for a 8th grade student to attend classes.
6. This form should be submitted on or before Friday, July 10, 2020.
8th Grade Student Information
Student's First Name
Student's Last Name
8th Grade Schedule
7:30-8:10 A.M. - String Ensemble (optional)
1st HOUR - Science
2nd HOUR - Bible (select a class below)
3rd HOUR - Algebra/Geometry (Note: Qualifying students will automatically be placed in Accelerated Algebra.)
4th HOUR - History
5th HOUR - Elective (select a course below)
6th HOUR - Physical Education
7th HOUR - English (Note: Qualifying students will automatically be placed in Accelerated English.)
7:30-8:10 A.M. (optional)
1. Students may enroll in String Ensemble.
2. Meets Tuesday and Thursday (Days are subject to change depending on the number of students enrolled.)
2. ** Participation fee applies (See Tuition and Fee Schedule for fee amount.)
7:30-8:10 A.M. (optional)
String Ensemble (T/TH)**
2nd HOUR (select one)
2nd Hour Classes Offered
ACTIVITY PERIOD (select one)
Activity Period period is a study hall for students not in Art or not in another scheduled activity such as a fine arts group rehearsal. Activity period does not count as your one allowed study hall (i.e. you may select Activity Period and select one Study Hall during another class period).
Activity Period Classes Offered
5th HOUR (select one)
1. Choir and Band enrollment is by audition only.
2. Home Skills is available to both boys and girls. Class size is limited. Students are accepted in the order in which their elective form is submitted. If Home Skills was taken in 7th grade, you are NOT able to take it a second time.
3. Spanish class size is limited. Students are accepted in the order in which their elective form is submitted.
5th Hour Classes Offered
Study Hall (M-F)
Band (MWF) / Home Skills (T/TH)
Band (MWF) / Choir (T/TH)
Band (MWF) / Study Hall (T/TH)
Band (MWF) / Spanish (T/TH)
Study Hall (MWF) / Home Skills (T/TH)
Study Hall (MWF) / Choir (T/TH)
Study Hall (MWF) / Spanish (T/TH)
Home Skills (MW) / Study Hall (T/TH/F)
Spanish (MW) / Study Hall (T/TH/F)
Home Skills (MW) / Choir (TTH) / Study Hall (F)
Home Skills (MW) / Spanish (TTH) / Study Hall (F)
Spanish (MW) / Home Skills (TTH) / Study Hall (F)
Spanish (MW) / Choir (TTH) / Study Hall (F)
By typing your name on the line below, you are acknowledging that you are the parent/guardian and approve the information on this form.
Parent/Guardian's First and Last Name
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Schaumburg Christian School.