Web Accessibility Complaint Form
Who may complain?
A student, parent, staff member, or member of the public may file a complaint or grievance.

How is a complaint submitted?
Complaints may be submitted orally or in writing, via US mail or email, or by completing the Electronic Form.

Written Complaint forms should be emailed or sent via US mail to:
Jeff Gank, IT Director
770 Dennett Road
Oakland, MD 21550

Email complaints may be made to webmaster@garrettcountyschools.org

Oral complaints may be made by calling 3013347496 or by visiting the Dennett Road Educational Complex during business hours.

Electronic Form complaints may be made by completing the form below.

What information should be included in a written complaint?
A complaint or grievance regarding the inaccessibility of the District’s public website content should contain the following information:
Your name
Your address
Your contact information (email and telephone number)
The date of the complaint
A description of the problem encountered
The URL (web address) or location of the problem page
Solution desired
Your Name *
Your Address
Your Email *
Your Phone Number
URL of Resource *
Issue *
Desired Solution *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Garrett County Public Schools. Report Abuse