Name of your School
Part A. Study the diagram given below and answer the questions
1. Which phenomenon is responsible for the bending of light in above diagram?
Reflection of light
Refraction of light
Dispersion of light
Scattering of light
2. Identify the device X
3. What is point 'A' callled?
Centre of curvature
4. Name the physical quantity which represent the reciprocal of the distance between the device X and point A.
power of a lens
Radius of curvature
5. What is the SI unit of the quantity named in Q4 above?
6. What kind of image is obtained at point A?
Both real and virtual
No image is obtained at point A
7. The third ray from the top does not show any bending. It is because
The angle of incidence is 90 degree
The incident ray falls normally on the lens
the ray is a super ray. No medium can bend it
The angle of incidence is 45 degree
Please provide your valuable feedback about this online test.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service