Berkeley Ventures, Berkeley Values Learning Lab & Pitch Competition
The Berkeley Ventures, Berkeley Values (BV2) Learning Lab and Pitch Competition for Berkeley innovation companies will include a three-part interactive event series:
-- BV2 Panel: Equity and inclusion experts, including other local founders, will share best practices and tools to advance social, racial, and economic equity.
-- BV2 Learning Lab: Get feedback on existing projects or plans or seek assistance building and launching a product or initiative that will enable diversity, equity, and inclusion.
-- BV2 Pitch Competition: Showcase your ideas for cash prizes, community recognition, and feedback from local equity and inclusion changemakers, while building a network of peers that share your values.
Please share a bit more about your interest in participating and the ways we can make the event series meaningful for your equity and business objectives.
2. Email address
3. Company name (“Stealth” if you wish not to disclose at this time)
4. What diversity, equity, or inclusion problem are you trying to solve? (Describe briefly in 2-3 sentences)
5. You are:
Thinking about an idea (and hoping to do more)
Starting to design or develop a plan, strategy, or product
Rolling out a plan, strategy, or product
Already doing a lot and able to share learnings/results
6. A successful outcome to you looks like:
A commercial product
A change to HR procedures or hiring processes
A shift in company or team culture
7. Would you be interested in 1-1 office hours with subject matter experts tailored to your situation as part of the interactive Berkeley Ventures, Berkeley Values (BV2) Learning Lab?
Maybe, it depends
8. If you answered “yes” or “it depends” above, select the topic(s) on which you’d welcome feedback:
Diverse hiring and recruitment
Building an inclusive workplace culture
Integrating equity into innovation planning and product development
9. Would you consider pitching your idea or initiative at the Berkeley Ventures, Berkeley Values (BV2) Pitch Competition (a public event for cash prizes, community recognition, and real-time feedback)?
10. Which timeline for the BV2 Learning Lab and Pitch Competition do you prefer?
“There’s no time like the present. Let’s do this.” Virtual mid-May kick-off, Learning Lab (4 - 6 weeks), late June virtual pitch event, and an in-person celebration in the fall (or when the pandemic is behind us)
“I’d need some time to make my engagement meaningful.” Virtual kick-off in May, Learning Lab (June-August), and pitch event in September (with an in-person celebration to follow, health orders permitting)
“I am open to both options.”
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of TechEquity Collaborative.