For "Santo, Santo, Santo / Holy, Holy, Holy" Song Festivals
Worshiping communities are invited to apply for support to host a free, public festival, to celebrate the unity of the church in vibrant congregational song through the use of the hymnal, "Santo, Santo, Santo / Holy, Holy, Holy" (GIA Publications, 2019).
This form will close on December 1, 2019, or when we reach capacity for this program.
To host a festival, we ask that you . . .
1) Use the hymnal "Santo, Santo, Santo / Holy, Holy, Holy" as a primary resource.
2) Hold the festival in the United States or Canada.
3) Use elements that are bilingual (Spanish/English) and intergenerational.
4) Consider using the provided logo for the service order bulletin, projection, and advertising.
5) Submit feedback after the event. (A form will be provided to you.)
6) Be available for an interview about your experience.
7) Host the festival before September 1, 2020.
What will you receive?
1) Three free copies of the hymnal "Santo, Santo, Santo / Holy, Holy, Holy."
2) One free copy of the picture book, "En la escuela de los Salmos / At Psalms School."
3) A discounted hymnal price of $10/each (10 hymnals minimum)
4) Free shipping of all these materials, including any hymnal orders.
5) You may inquire about guest leaders from the Calvin Institute of Christian Worship.
6) You may inquire about accompaniments; accompaniment and guitar editions are not available yet.
Please fill out the application below and allow 3-4 weeks for processing.
Name of Applicant
Worshiping Community's Name
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
United States of America
Date of your planned Festival (tentative is okay)
(optional) If interested, please share any festival ideas that you have.
After your application is approved (please allow 3–4 weeks), you will receive an email with instructions for ordering hymnals. We will mail you the free resources.
If you have questions or concerns, please email Rebecca Snippe at
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Calvin College. -
Terms of Service