Parking Citation Appeal
Parking Appeals are reviewed regularly by the parking administrator.
Your appeal deadline begins the first day after review.
You will be contacted by email with inquiries, instructions or responses.
Please direct your questions regarding appeals to Director Jim Cunningham at
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
License Plate #
License Plate State
Date Citation Issued
Appeals must be submitted in a timely fashion.
This form must be filled out completely with only one (1) violation per appeal form.
All information above must be filled in completely.
The following reasons will not be accepted for appeal:
• Student parking Faculty/Staff Lot
* Lot was Full / No parking spaces
• Vehicle without valid KC parking registration sticker
* Vehicle had flashers on
• Late for class / weather was bad
* Inability to pay fine
• Did not know parking Rules & Regulations
* Only parked a few minutes
• My coworker / Friend told me I could park there
* Someone else using my car
• Never received the parking citation
• Picking up / Dropping off friends, books or labs, etc
* Multiple violations for same type
• Expired KC parking registration sticker
I hereby wish to appeal the one (1) parking citation mentioned above for the following reasons:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Keuka College.