Registration to the online session on the UN Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development with a special focus on identifying interests, opportunities and capacities in the Russian Arctic. 30 October 10:00-12:30 Moscow time (GMT +3)
If "Other", please specify
Affiliation (or affiliations)
Break-out working groups
Please indicate which working group do you want to join during the break-out session if you have a preference
(1) A clean ocean where sources of pollution are identified and removed
(2) A safe ocean where people are protected from ocean hazards
(3) A healthy and resilient ocean where marine ecosystems are mapped and protected
(4) A sustainably harvested and productive ocean ensuring the provision of food supply
(5) A predictable ocean where society has the capacity to understand current and future ocean conditions
(6) A transparent ocean with open access to data, information and technologies
(7) An inspiring and engaging ocean where society understands and values the ocean in relation to human wellbeing and sustainable development
Are you interested in being a moderator of your break-out group discussion?
Are you interested in being a rapporteur of your break-out group discussion?
If you wish, please tell us a little bit about your background and relevant information including (1) if you have participated in any events of the UN Decade of Ocean Science before; (2) if you have previous experience as a moderator or a rapporteur of an online conference
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of ЦМИ МГУ.