Nonprofit organizations interested in receiving funding from the United Way of Caroline County must complete this form. Information will be used for pre-screening and to issue invitations to apply for funding during the grant making cycle, which occurs each spring.
The UWCC does not provide grants to individuals or provide funding for capital projects. To be eligible for funding, organizations must provide services in one or more of the following focus areas:
- Early childhood education and literacy,
- Hunger and food insecurity,
- Health and behavioral health,
- Services for seniors, elder care, and end of
- Housing and homelessness, and
- Safety from domestic violence and sexual assault