11 - The First Da'wah
1. What was the most valued quality amongst Quraysh?
2. How should one start Da'wah (inviting people to Islam)?
By teaching Qur'an
By talking on common grounds
Inviting people to dinner
3. What is the main objective of a person inviting people to Islam?
To encourage people to do good deeds
To connect people to Allah
To win people's hearts.
4. Who are the inheritors of the Prophets?
The sons of the Prophets
Followers of the Prophets
5. Who is Zayd ibn Harith?
Son of Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam
Adopted son of Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam
Cousin of Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam
6. Why did Zayd ibn Harith marry Umm Aiman?
She was extremely beautiful
Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam commanded him to marry Umm Aiman
Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam said that she was a woman of Jannah
7. What is the name of the Surah that speaks of the destruction of Abu Lahb and his wife?
8. What was the economy of Makkah based on in the days of the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam?
Trade and minnig
Tourism and trade
Agriculture and tourism
9.What did Prophet Salullahu alaih wassallam say to his Uncle Abu Talib when he stopped him from preaching Islam in Makkah?
"Spare me and spare thyself. Lay not upon me a burden greater than I can bear."
"I swear by God, if they put the sun in my right hand and the moon in my left on condition that I abandon this course before He hath made it victorious, or I have perished therein, I would not abandon it."?
"Go thou and say what thou wilt, for by God I will never forsake thee on any account."
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service