Eswatini Economic Conference 2019
Please fill in the details below :
1. Name and Surname
3. Email address
4.Thematic area of interest (select one)
1. Knowledge generation and management for structural transformation.
2. The role of new technologies in strengthening productive capacities.
3. Building a competitive industrial base.
4. Human capital development and building capacities for the new economy in Eswatini.
5. Structural and macroeconomic reforms to boost competitiveness and growth.
6. The role of financial innovation on macro-economic and financial stability.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service