Have a bike? Need a bike? You’re in the right place.
In Gilroy, CA & Morgan Hill, CA, bicycles are essential transportation for many who need to get around during the coronavirus outbreak. This might include traveling to essential jobs, running crucial errands, or participating in mutual aid for vulnerable people who cannot leave their homes. I am connecting Gilroy & Morgan Hill residents who have an extra bicycle to Gilroy & Morgan Hill residents who need one. Whether you have a bike or need a bike, fill out the form below, and we will match you.
1. Only offer bikes that are in ready-to-ride condition.
2. If you are offering a bike, for sanitary purposes, clean the bike thoroughly before hand-off (handlebars, gear shifters, seat, etc).
3. Both people offering and receiving bikes will be expected to participate in an outdoor, no-contact exchange in a public place observing social distancing guidelines.
4. If you have a fever or cough, or have been exposed to someone who has a fever or cough, please self-quarantine and refrain from participating.
5. For sanitary purposes, all bike exchanges are permanent.
If your bike needs a little TLC before it’s ready for a new home, please consider reaching out to a local bike shop to service it.
Bike Therapy Morgan Hill- https://www.ridemorganhill.com
Sunshine Bicycles Gilroy- https://www.sunshinebicycles.com
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Take the Gilroy Bike Pledge! https://bit.ly/GilroyBikePledge
Stats To Date- 137 Bikes / 132 Participants / 137 Matches