Ross's CS61B Discussion 13
Happy April 19!
Name *
Your answer
Email *
Your answer
SID *
Your answer
The goal is to have 80% of you pick Option 1, and the other 20% of you pick Option 2. *
Only two weeks left! Is that crazy or whaaaaat? *
Your answer
Any comments today?
I won't project these.
Your answer
Feedback
Anonymous Feedback
It's never a bad time to tell me how section is going.
https://goo.gl/forms/jrek2bnhzzLlEeUc2
Submit
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of UC Berkeley. Report Abuse - Terms of Service