Level 3 Attendance Kokopu School
Dear parents and whanau
To help us organise our safe learning bubbles at school, can you please use the following form to register that your child will or will not be attending school during Level 3.
If you have more than one child at school you can put them all on one form. EG. Bob, Cindy & Max Smith.
Level 3 Health Measures
• Parents are asked to keep any sick children at home. If a sick child comes to school, they will be sent home.
• To minimise gatherings of family bubbles, parents are asked to drop off and pick up their child at the gate and not come into the school.
• Parents are to maintain safe social distancing with other children and parents when dropping off their child.
• Initially the number of children in a school bubble/class will be limited to 10. This may mean your child is not in their normal classroom or have their normal teacher.
• To support contact tracing students should sit in the same place each day, with 1m physical distance between all children and staff.
• Students will undertake similar work to those who are still doing learning at home.
• Bubbles/Classes cannot mix.
• Breaks time will be staggered so no bubble mixing occurs. Students will maintain 2 metre physical distance outside and 1m inside during breaks.
• Physical education classes and break time activities cannot include sports with <2m physical distance or where the same equipment is touched by different students (balls, ropes, sticks, etc)
• To minimise bubble mixing there will be no after school care provided.
• On top of this the school will also make sure that all staff and students maintain good personal hygiene and etiquette.
My child/children will be attending school once we start at level 3.
By ticking "Yes" I aggreee to the above health measures.
I will be keeping my children at home during Level 3
My children will be going to school during Level 3
If you have any specific requirements or arrangements for your child please enter them below.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Kokopu School.