NCDevCon 2017 Volunteer Form
In return for volunteering you get free admission to NCDevCon 2017. While you do have to do some work, usually you still have time to attend some sessions!
2017 Dates: October 6 - 8th
Things we need help with throughout the weekend:
Setup: 6-9PM Friday
* Stuff Attendee Bags
* Stuff Badges and Badge Holders
* Arrange Sponsor Tables
* Arrange Convocation Room
* Tape Floor with Colored Tape
* Set up Registration Area
* Hang Inside Signs
* Organize T-Shirts by Size
Registration: 8-10AM Saturday and Sunday
* Stand outside and direct people to registration
* Register attendees / give bags
* Deal with on-site registrations / collect payment
* Help attendees find rooms
Lunch / General
* Set up / tear down tables for lunch 11:30 - 2pm
* Set Up Networking Event Saturday Night 5:30-6PM
* Break down Networking Event Saturday Night 9PM
* Break Down Conference Sunday 4-6PM
Hospitality Table: Sat and Sun (all day)
* Ensure snacks are stocked
* Remove Garbage after each session (if needed)
* Monitor Ice Consumption
* Drain Coolers / ice table when necessary
* Set up coffee
* Ensure Coffee/Creamer/Cups are stocked
Hands On TA: 9-6 Saturday 9-4PM Sunday
* Assist Hands-On Instructors get Students set up with materials
* Assist Students in following along so they don't fall too far behind
What days of the conference are you available?
Friday (Oct 6) (6 - 9pm)
Saturday (Oct 7) (7 - 9pm)
Sunday (Oct 8) (7 - 5pm)
If you can only work partial days or hours - please explain your availability below:
Whats the best email address to reach you at.
Cell phone, home phone - whatever is best way to contact you.
What would you like to help with?
See descriptions above
Friday evening setup (bags, signs, tables, etc)
Registration (Sat and Sun morning)
Snacks and drinks (ice)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of NCDevCon.