Become a speaker at STICKS & STONES 2020
The next STICKS & STONES | Berlin Edition will take place on 20th June, 2020.
On our job and career fair there will be exhibitors, coaches, a photographer for resume photos and also a speakers program for our visitors.
For that, we are still looking for exciting presentations and lectures.
Your presentation should address at least one of the following subjects:
- LGBT, diversity and visibility
- Coming out at the workplace
- Application and first steps in the career
- Your own career path and personal professional experiences
For the next edition we set ourselves the goal to enhance the visibility of people that were underrepresented so far. In its first years, the SXS predominantly featured male speakers, and according to our opinion, this did not change drastically enough so far.
For this reason, we want to give the stage exclusively to women, trans women, intersexual and non-binary people in the next year.
What do we offer our speakers?
- An appearance on one of our stages
- An extensive profile on our website, including an integration in our media work
- An unlimited number of free tickets for colleagues and friends with an abbreviated registration process
- Access to our catering during the fair
Would you like to present yourself as a speaker on one of our stages and give a 15 to 20 minute long presentation?
Just fill out the form below. Deadline is February 1, 2020. We are excited to hear about your ideas!
Travel expenses or professional fees cannot be paid.
Preliminary title of the presentation
Brief description of the presentation
Link to your previous presentations, blog articles etc. (if available)
Is there something you want us to know?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service