KID MAYOR APPLICATION 2020
Enter online to become the next Kid Mayor of Winnipeg!
(Please provide e-mail of Parent or Guardian only)
Kid Mayor application - ONLINE VERSION
The form below is for submitting your application online.
If you would like to submit your application by mail, please download and complete the application and release forms found at
The application period closes Friday, May 1, 2020 at midnight.
(must be age 8-12)
(must be a Winnipeg resident)
What do you think Mayors do? If you were the Mayor of Winnipeg what would you do to make Winnipeg a better place to live and why?
(250 words or less)
PHOTO & VIDEO RELEASE AND AUTHORIZATION FORM
This Release and Authorization Form sets out the conditions in which the City of Winnipeg and
(Please enter name of the Subject appearing in photo/video submission)
(the “Subject”) will submit still photos and/or videos to the City of Winnipeg. For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are acknowledged:
1. acknowledge that my signature below indicates that both I as the Subject, or if the Subject is under the age of 18, I as the parent/guardian of the Subject, have read and understood the Release below that indicates the purpose of the photos/videos I have submitted.
2. grant the City of Winnipeg the right to use photos, video images, likeness, or audio record of activities submitted for not-for-profit and publicity purposes.
3. consent to allow my image and likeness to be used with the understanding that my place of residence will not be used.
4. understand that the City of Winnipeg has non-exclusive right to use the still image and video work submitted for publicity purposes and in doing so may crop, graphically alter, distribute, broadcast, edit, remix, modify and use throughout the world and in perpetuity and on whatever media is now known or hereafter devised.
5. understand that I will receive no compensation for my appearance and participation in this project.
6. Release the City of Winnipeg from any and all claims, demands, and liability whatsoever which I might otherwise have in copyright, defamation, privacy, nuisance, or for any other cause, matter, or thing whatsoever arising out of the production, distribution and use of the still images or video.
Name of Subject:
Name of Parent/Guardian:
As the parent or guardian of the Subject, do you understand and agree to the terms and conditions of the PHOTO & VIDEO RELEASE AND AUTHORIZATION FORM above?
Yes, I understand and agree to the PHOTO & VIDEO RELEASE AND AUTHORIZATION FORM terms and conditions above.
No, I do not agree to the PHOTO & VIDEO RELEASE AND AUTHORIZATION FORM terms and conditions above.
Upload a video of you explaining what you think Mayors do, and what you’d do to make Winnipeg a better place to live and why (a video is not required, but is encouraged if possible).
Videos should be no longer than 5 minutes, with a maximum file size of 1GB. Video content in any digital format (.MOV; .MP4; .AVI; .WMV; .FLV) will be accepted.
Please note: If submitting an application via mail, applicants can choose to include a portable storage device such as a memory card or flash drive. If you are providing your application by mail, please complete the print version of this form and upload your video to the "Upload only" form or include a portable storage device in the mail. Portable storage devices used to submit video content via mail will not be returned and will be deleted upon completion of the Kid Mayor initiative.
Click this link to Upload your Video and Photos:
(once video is uploaded, be sure to choose "Submit" at the bottom of this form)
A completed application form above;
A 250 word or less explanation of what you think Mayors do, and what you’d do to make Winnipeg a better place to live and why;
A video of you explaining what you’d do (a video is not required, but is encouraged if possible);
A photo of the applicant (a photo is not required, but is encouraged if possible);
A completed photo/video release form signed by your parent/guardian.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service