Private Lesson Interest Form 2018-2019
Please complete below if you are interested in private lessons during school hours at Reynolds MS. We are assessing how many students are interested, pending teacher availability. Students would be pulled from their orchestra class for a 22 minute or 30 minute lesson once per week. Lessons will be scheduled in order of when we receive your application. Once the teacher's schedule is filled, remaining students will go on a waiting list in the order received.
The following guidelines are in place out of respect for our lesson staff, and to insure students can get the most out of their private coaching time.
1) Payment arrangements will be made directly to the private teacher.
2) If students will be absent, parents must email private lesson teacher at least two days in advance, and cc: Mrs. Oyedipe.
3) Students should plan to practice all materials as assigned.
4) Students arrive prepared with all books and materials, to the lesson.
5) If discontinuing lessons, parents must email the private teacher and cc: Mrs. Oyedipe at least 1 week in advance.
Students may forfeit the opportunity to take lessons if guidelines are not adhered to. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
Private Lesson Rates
Degreed Instructor: Bachelor, Master, Doctoral Degrees and/or Artist’s Certificate
$22.50 – 30 minute lesson
$20.00 – 22 minute lesson
$20.00 – 30 minute lesson
$16.00 – 22 minute lesson
Student first and last name
Orchestra class period
1st Beginning Vln/Vla
4th Beginning Vln/Vla
7th Beginning Orchestra
8th Beginning Cello/Bass
Your child's instrument
Years of playing experience
Parent first and last name
Parent email address
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Prosper ISD.