Part Time/Full Time Work
For the past 30 years, we have provided a flexible Part-Time Student Work program. We have both Full and Part Time work programs in the Hillsborough county area.
Because the positions are very flexible, it's not a problem for students to work around classes or previous commitments. Review the position description below, fill out the application, and you will be contacted shortly!
The position involves:
- Setting appointments
- Meeting 1-on-1 with customers
- Presenting products
- Answering questions
- Helping customers place orders
- Two part pay program
- $18.00 Base pay not based on sales or results
- Incentive pay with an opportunity to earn more based on performance
- Flexible schedule
- Enhanced communication skills
- 10-day Resume Booster Program & Resume builder workshop
- Scholarship opportunities ($160,000 in scholarships awarded annually)
- Internship college credit possible for select majors
- Room for advancement based on performance
- A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau & Awarded Company of the Year with DECA
- All ages 17+ considered
- Positive attitude, eager to learn, team oriented
"Standards determine who we are and who we are becoming."
"A leader brings out the best in people."
How did you hear about the job?
If recommended, who do you know that works with us?
Are you looking for full or part time work?
"Working with great people makes time fly by."
Extent of Education
Current High School Student
High School Graduate
Current College Student
High School Attended (Or Currently Attending)
If currently in college: Where do you attend?
If attending school, what year?
What motivates you the most?
Why do you feel like you would be a good fit?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service