Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at our event on December 31st from 5PM-11PM. The fee required is $200. Applications must be submitted by December 1st, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please provide your first and last name.
Please list the name of your business.
Please provide your complete mailing address.
City, State, Zip
Please provide your city, state and zip code.
Please indicate the number you can be reached at on December 31st.
Type of Vendor
Type of Stand
Tent stand are preferred.
Desired size of space
10 x 10
10 x 20
Do you require electricity?
Will you provide your own generator?
Please provide a detailed list of the items you will be selling:
Hold Harmless Agreement
By typing your name below, I, the concessionaire, understand and agree to assume all risks of damage or loss to any person or property, for all and every cause whatsoever, including fire, the elements, violation of the law, negligence either on the part of First Night Winchester, Inc., its officers, agents, employees, or any other persons or person. I have reviewed the rules, regulations, and policies of First Night Winchester. I understand them and I agree to comply with them as prescribed. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless First Night Winchester, Inc., the City of Winchester, and any and all officers, agents or employees of the same, from any and all liability arising from my participation in, and action taken in connection with the event. I understand and agree that First Night Winchester, Inc. incurs no liability or obligation to me as a result of permitting me to operate a concession at the First Night Winchester event. I understand and agree that First Night Winchester, Inc. is not responsible or liable for the quality or performance of products sold by me.
Please type your first and last name to indicate you have read and agree to the terms of the hold harmless agreement.
All items listed below must be mailed and received by December 1st:
First Night Winchester, PO Box 1392, Winchester, VA 22604
(1) A completed First Night Winchester application.
(2) Insurance certificate for December 31, 2020.
(3) A photo of your stand.
(4) A $200 check made out to First Night Winchester or online payment.
Vendor Rules & Regulations
• Any persons selling without a license or permit will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
• Health Department applications not received at least 30 days prior to the event will be rejected.
• Health forms are required and must be sent to the Winchester-Frederick County Health Department. You will not be permitted to operate without it!
1. Vendors are responsible to fill-out and return the Health Department permit application (completing both sides of the form). Application and check made payable to the Lord Fairfax Health District, should be received before December 1st to VA Health Department, 107 North Kent Street, Suite 201, Winchester, VA 22601 or FAX to 540.722.3479.
2. Contact Health Department (540.722.3480) to verify permit fee.
3. Vendors are responsible to fill-out and return the First Night Winchester application with a $200 check per unit made payable to First Night Winchester. Applications, along with check, insurance certificate, and a photograph of your stand, should be received by December 1st to First Night Winchester, Inc., P.O. Box 1392, Winchester, VA 22604. Once approved, NO REFUNDS will be given.
The City of Winchester has a mandatory requirement for weighting tents.
• Each tent leg must be weighted down with a minimum of 40lbs. NO exceptions.
• Staking into the pavement, tying tents to trees, or anchoring to buildings is NOT permitted. It is recommended you utilize 5 gallon buckets filled with water or sand.
4. All vendors, regardless of material being sold or stand type, must have within their assigned areas a fully charged 10 lb. ABC type fire extinguisher with a current annual inspection tag. Fire extinguishers must be inspected before vendors can sell products. Class K fire extinguishers are required if producing grease vapors. Vendors with on-board UL300 extinguishing systems must display a current inspection tag on the system. All gas cylinders must be secured.
5. There are no hose connections for water. You must supply your own reservoir of potable water and water leakage must be kept to a minimum. All units selling food must have a hand-washing station with a spigot and bucket for water drainage.
6. Vendors should plan to arrive no earlier than 2PM and be completely set-up and ready for official inspection at 4PM on New Year’s Eve. Vendors will be inspected by the Health Department, the Fire Marshall, and First Night Winchester. When approved, you will be a given a certificate of compliance. Please keep the permit in a place of public view for the duration of the event.
7. Each stand must furnish a minimum of two trash containers. Cooking oil disposal must be done off site. Set-up and break down times are strictly enforced. If the vendor fails to be present and ready at the time of inspection, it will be considered a “NO SHOW” and their space will be eliminated. No late set-up will be allowed. Breakdown is not to begin until 11PM.
8. Loose lines that present a trip hazard must be secured with duct tape before inspection.
9. First Night Winchester fully expects you to pay all applicable taxes to the City of Winchester and the State of Virginia. However, First Night Winchester will not collect sales tax from you, and a city business license is not required.
10. All vendors must carry General Public Liability Insurance with a minimum limit of $1,000,000. Vendor must include “First Night Winchester” on the policy as “Additionally Insured". Liability Insurance Policy must include Products Liability Insurance.
11. Vendors are responsible for clean-up and for any and all damage caused by their stands, employees or vehicles. Vendors not adhering to this clean up rule will not be allowed back. First Night Winchester is not responsible for anything lost or stolen, the loss of power or acts of God.
12. Alcohol and drugs are not permitted and are cause for immediate dismissal and arrest.
13. Novelty vendors may not sell fireworks, toy guns, “snap pops", weapons, “silly string", confetti, or air horns. Failure to follow the rules will be grounds for immediate removal by police.
14. Vendors are expected to maintain a high standard of cleanliness among their employees at all times. Further, the general appearance of the stand, equipment, and employees will be a factor in the Committee’s decision to accept a vendor for future events.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service