TO BE THE BEST project application form
Your English language skills (general)
2. Availability during schooling in London 12.02.2017-25.02.2017
a. Not available
b. Partly available
c. Fully available in the indicated period and not available later
d. Fully available in the indicated period as well as later after the agreement of project tasks
e. Fully available in the indicated period and later for every kind of project task
3. Experience in teaching seniors
a. No experience at all
b. Instructor for less than 30 hours
c. Instructor for less than 60 hours
d. Instructor for more than 60 hours
e. Instructor and lecturer for more than 90 hours
f. Instructor, lecturer and organizer in seniors education more than 90 hours
4. Are you able to establish a blog?
I have already my own blog
5. Are you able to make a presentation in Power Point or in another computer program?
6. Please write shortly about your attitude to the international projects (600-1200 characters)
7. Please write shortly about your opportunities to work with others teachers of seniors in the future (400-1000 characters)
8. Please write shortly about your planed professional development (600-1200 characters)
9. Please write shortly about your plans of using ICT in teaching of seniors and especially using blog as an educational tool (600-1200 characters)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Please complete the captcha before submitting the form.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service