Teachers should submit ONE form for each video/animation entered into NFW Video Contest. Limit FIVE per school.
Extended due date: December 5th, 2016.
• Three minute time limit per video.
• Videos must conform to all school rules and codes of conduct.
• Videos with references to alcohol, drugs, or violence will not be accepted.
• YouTube videos should be “unlisted," NOT private. Anyone with the link should be able to view.
• All submissions via Google folders / docs MUST be accessible to any viewer. If a submission requires permission, it may NOT be considered for competition. Please check the permissions before submitting.
• It is best to use a non-organizational Google account to verify that the permissions "Allow anyone with the link to view" option has been chosen.
For more information about contest rules and tools: https://goo.gl/jhzmsk