Mesa Ridge High School 9th Grade Class Selection 2020-2021
- Use the class selection sheet (go to
, from there select Counseling , next under "Quick Links" select Scheduling) to choose 10 elective classes.
- Enter the name of the classes you would like to take in the elective slots below. Keep in my mind that "Elective 1" is the class you want the most and "Elective 10" is the class you want the least. All FULL YEAR classes will take two slots. For example, if you are interested in taking Spanish 1 you will need to input it in two elective slots because it is a FULL YEAR class.
- Honors English 9 and PLTW Biomed are rigorous classes that require a significant commitment in and out of class. If you do not choose these classes, you will be placed in regular English and Science.
-All students are placed in academic classes (Social Studies, Math, and PE/Health), you do not need to input these on the form. If you would like to take an additional semester of PE you will need to input it as one of your electives.
- To access course description, click here (go to
, from there select Counseling , next under "Quick Links" select Scheduling)
- Watch scheduling video (go to
, from there select Counseling , next under "Quick Links" select Scheduling) for tutorial on how to complete class selection form.
***REMEMBER, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING THE COURSES YOU SELECT. THIS WILL BE YOUR SCHEDULE FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR. THERE WILL BE NO SCHEDULE CHANGES UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN MISPLACED***
Junior/Middle School you are attending
Grand Mountain Junior High
Janitell Junior High
Sproul Junior High
Watson Junior High
Junior/Middle school out of district
First Name (Student as shown in IC)
Last Name (Student)
Parent Signature (By typing your name you agree to the above. Please also provide parent phone number)
Honors English 9
PLTW: Principles of Biomed Science (Counts as biology credit)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Widefield School District 3.