THIS WEBINAR IS NOW FULL & CLOSED. IF INTERESTED IN BEING ADDED TO WAIT LIST, CONTINUE "REGISTERING" ON THIS PAGE FOR THE WAIT LIST. Registration for HFA Regional FFS (formerly ISHV) (Supervisor Day Only) Webinar - Online - March 17 & 19, 2020
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
• This registration page is ONLY for the HFA FFS (formerly ISHV) (Supervisor Day Only) Webinar scheduled for March 17 & 19, 2020; each day from 1:00pm-4:00pm Central.
• The registration DEADLINE for this training is set for Wednesday, February 19 (end of business day, Pacific Standard Time).
• If you have any questions or concerns about the training, please contact Maritza Noriega (HFA Training Manager) either by email at
or by phone at (520) 470-7480.
THIS WEBINAR IS NOW FULL & CLOSED. IF INTERESTED IN BEING ADDED TO WAIT LIST, CONTINUE "REGISTERING" ON THIS PAGE FOR THE WAIT LIST. Foundations for Family Support (FFS, formerly ISHV) Supervisors Day Only Webinar
WHERE & WHEN?
• Location: Online via webinar (note that you will need to register at Adobe Connect - the link will be provided on the confirmation email after completing this registration)
• Date/Time: March 17 & 19, 2020; each day from 1:00pm-4:00pm Central
DESCRIPTION OF THE FFS CORE TRAINING?
• The Foundations for Family Support (FFS, formerly ISHV) training is an in-depth, formalized training required for all home visitors, supervisors and program managers. In this webinar, supervisors for family support staff will receive the information needed to support their staff in administrative, clinical, and reflective supervision. Topics include but are not limited to using the Reflective Strategies, reviewing goal plans, service planning, and using curriculum with a focus on anticipatory guidance. Other topics such as team building, documentation, and anchoring to the HFA Best Practice Standards are also covered. Please bring any questions you have about your new role, the training is designed to be flexible to meet your needs.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS TRAINING?
• This webinar is ONLY available to Supervisors who have already attended Monday-Thursday of the FFS (formerly ISHV) training in the past.
• Registrants will need to provide a scanned copy via email to Maritza Noriega (at
) of their FFS (formerly ISHV) training (Monday-Thursday) certificate AT REGISTRATION in order to be allowed into this webinar.
• Please note that trainees are REQUIRED to have a computer with a webcam and high-speed internet access. Everyone will be required to use the webcam at all times during the webinar.
• Please note that this training is capped at 5 participants maximum.
HOW MUCH DOES THE TRAINING COST?
• $215 per person (You'll need to indicate whether or not you'll need a supervisor manual - the cost is included in the webinar fee.)
(Please note that the supervisor manual used in the FFS (formerly ISHV) and PSCO trainings is the same manual.)
HOW TO PAY FOR THE TRAINING?
• Once you register, you will be receiving a confirmation email from Maritza Noriega with information about the training. Four to six (4-6) weeks before the training, you will receive an invoice from Phyllis Medrano. To request an earlier invoice, contact Phyllis Medrano at
. Once you submit this registration, you will be accepting the Cancellation Policy's terms and conditions, including responsibility for notifying Maritza Noriega ASAP via email (at
) with any changes in participant status.
When trainees submit a registration for training, they are accepting the Cancellation Policy's terms and conditions, including responsibility for notifying Maritza Noriega (HFA Training Manager) as quickly as possible via email with any changes in participant status. For trainees needing to cancel a training registration, the Cancellation Policy timing begins with the date and time stamp on the cancellation request email received by Maritza Noriega. Cancellation Fees are calculated by:
- Cancellations received at least 30 days prior to training: no fee.
- Cancellations received 0-29 days prior to training: fee will be 100% of training cost.
- Substitutions that do not require additional invoicing will be permitted at no cost.
Wait List Policy
Each training has a specific maximum number of participants. If registrations beyond the maximum number of participants are received, HFA provides a Wait List opportunity.
Once a training is at its capacity, those wishing to register will receive a Wait List email that confirms a spot on the Wait List based on the date the registration request is received. At this point, trainee responsibilities include:
(1) Confirm with Maritza Noriega (via email) the desire to remain on the Wait List.
(2) Wait listed staff will receive an email from Maritza Noriega if a cancellation occurs.
(3) Wait listed staff will confirm or release the wait list spot via email to Maritza Noriega within 2 business days.
(4) Maritza Noriega will send an official confirmation email for those confirmed in the open spot.
(5) At this point, the HFA Cancellation Policy applies to this registration, and any additional registrations made.
(6) It is the trainee’s responsibility to cancel any future training registrations that may no longer be needed within the timeframes specified above. For duplicate registrations cancelled within 0-29 days of the training, the full cost of the training will be charged, as that spot has been held for the registrant and restricted others in the network from registering.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Prevent Child Abuse America.