Healthcare Provider Training Request
Raising Awareness: Identifying & Responding to Victims of Human Trafficking in the Clinical Setting is a one-hour training for healthcare providers.
After this training, participants will:
1) Understand different types of human trafficking and their local, statewide and international prevalence
2) Recognize human trafficking indicators and red flags in a clinical setting
3) Discover immediate healthcare needs of identified victims
4) Develop ability for trauma-informed response
5) Learn about available resources for victim service and aftercare.
Please provide the following information, and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Antioch Ministries International.
Terms of Service