Worship Registration Form for the Week of August 2, 2020
Thank you for registering for worship. As you may know, we need to collect this information for purposes of contact tracing and to monitor the number of people for our service. Please fill out the information below.
Anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 including fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea should not attend. Anyone who has been in close contact with a person who has symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 14 days should not attend. Anyone who is diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of last attendance must notify the parish office at 718-351-0900 immediately. Anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 should not return unless you have been tested and received a negative result.
If you are feeling well, when you arrive at Hemsley Hall:
1. You must wear a mask covering the entire nose and mouth on church property and keep it on throughout the service while in the building.
2. Check-in with the ushers.
3. Use the hand sanitizer at the station by the door.
3. The ushers will show you to your seat.
4. Do not move the seats, as they are socially distanced.
5. Please maintain social distance. (at least 6 feet)
6. Please do not shake hands.
Thank you for following all of the procedures in place to keep our parish community safe!
Phone Number (enter with no dashes or spaces)
Are you registering as an individual or as a family?
Individual (1 person only)
Family (2 or more people)
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service