Call for Lightning Talk Proposals: Southern Oregon Open Education Summit
Consider submitting a proposal for a five-minute lightning talk at the Southern Oregon Open Education Summit on Friday, April 24, 2020 at Southern Oregon University. The goals of the day include showcasing current work that will help summit attendees move their own practice forward. We are seeking lightning talk proposals that offer examples of how you’ve creatively implemented open resources or practices, and demonstrate to others how they can apply your ideas.
Topics may include:
- Do you use Open Educational Resources or Open Pedagogy in your teaching practice?
- Have you authored an OER or remixed one with your students?
- Do you have experience persuading your department or textbook committee to use OERs at your school?
- Have you provided support to faculty redesigning courses with open resources?
- Have you experimented with or supported open pedagogy practices?
- How have open resources impacted your experience in the classroom as a faculty or student?
Proposals are due March 6, 2020.
Blue Mountain Community College
Central Oregon Community College
Chemeketa Community College
Clackamas Community College
Clatsop Community College
Columbia Gorge Community College
Eastern Oregon University
Klamath Community College
Lane Community College
Linn-Benton Community College
Mt. Hood Community College
Oregon Coast Community College
Oregon Institute of Technology
Oregon State University
Portland Community College
Portland State University
Rogue Community College
Southern Oregon University
Southwestern Oregon Community College
Tillamook Bay Community College
Treasure Valley Community College
Umpqua Community College
University of Oregon
Western Oregon University
Lightning talk title
In one sentence, please provide information about you that conference attendees will see.
Do you expect your session to require any special equipment or support?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Linn-Benton Community College.