Tech Hub MentorShip Program
Our program allows you to be matched with a mentor or mentee based on your responses below. You can become a mentor or mentee, just by completing this form. Kindly read our Code of Conduct which will bind all participants in the program.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM MENTORS AND MENTEES PARTICIPATING IN OUR COMMUNITY:
• Treat others within the Tech Hub community with respect
• Put an honest effort and commit sufficient time toward each mentoring relationship established
• Not promote goods or services from sources in which I have a financial or personal interest (this is not a sales call)
• Not accept fees or commisions
• Represent oneself honestly (no fake identities or aliases)
• Recognize the diversity of the Tech Hub community and respect the variety of cultural norms, beliefs, practices, and values it contains
MENTORS WITHIN THE COMMUNITY AGREE TO:
• Not use any ideas, products, or materials that a mentee has, or may develop, to further my business or financial interests; and maintain the confidentiality of all ideas, products, or materials that have been entrusted to me by my mentee
• Encourage my mentee to maintain the highest ethical standards
• Maintain a high standard of personal and professional conduct with my mentee
• Always communicate in a truthful manner
• Support the goals of my mentee
• Avoid the intent or appearance of unethical or compromising practice in relationships, actions, and communications
• Refer my mentee to the mentoring program administrator for issues or questions for which I feel unqualified
MENTEES WITHIN THE COMMUNITY AGREE TO:
• Put effort and energy into getting matched with a mentor
• Learn about my mentor in advance and be able to articulate how they might help me by sharing their experience
• Create relevant, specific, detailed, and clear mentoring goals
• Proactively build and maintain my mentoring relationships
• Communicate regularly and openly with my mentor
• Honor my commitment to my mentor
• Complete any tasks agreed upon by my mentor and myself
• Hold all sensitive information provided through my mentoring relationship in strict confidence
Failure to adhere to any of these guidelines will result in the banning of the offender from current or future programs.
By completing the next session of this form you agree to be bound by the above code of conduct.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service