Market Consultation Questionnaire
WELCOME TO RELIEF MARKET CONSULTATION QUESTIONNAIRE
Thank you in advance for your participation in this open market questionnaire.
We appreciate your feedback!
What is the questionnaire for?
This questionnaire has been prepared to collect relevant information and feedback from the market about the scope of the RELIEF Pre-Commercial Procurement (PCP). The answers will be taken into account when designing the RELIEF tender specifications.
Your participation is crucial to ensure the accordance between the expressed need from the Healthcare professional and patient of Chronic Pain with the degree of maturity of the market.
All the respondents are also invited to arrange a bilateral meeting with the project or to attend one of the RELIEF Open Consultation Workshops December 2016.
What is RELIEF?
RELIEF project has created a network of 3 Public Health Procurers from Spain, France and Sweden to improve the self-management of chronic pain patients by launching a Pre-Commercial procurement tender to find innovative ICT solutions.
The RELIEF PCP tender will be implemented by 3 competitive phases to procure Research and Development (R&D) services from several suppliers.
How much time will it take?
This questionnaire consists of different questions, some of which have tick-box options. Other includes open spaces.
The questions are divided into the following sections:
- Company Information
- Expertise / Market trends
- RELIEF Challenge
- RELIEF Pre-Commercial Procurement (PCP)
It should take around 15 minutes to complete.
The questionnaire is open until 31st December 2016.
- Neither the information provided in the questionnaire, nor the responses are binding.
- Filling out this questionnaire neither is a prerequisite, nor gives an advantage for submitting bids in the RELIEF tender.
- Responders who answer the questionnaire allow the RELIEF consortium to use the information for the purposes of project´s development
- Please note that you will need to answer all the questions, unless the question is marked as “optional”.
You can find more information to facilitate completing the questionnaire in:
- RELIEF website
- RELIEF factsheet:
- RELIEF OMC:
If you have any doubt and you need to contact us, please, write an e-mail to:
All questions and answers will be published anonymously on the website.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service